Did you know that over 30% of heating energy is lost in your windows? And that number can rise if your windows have been damaged or if they were not installed properly.
Think about this… 30% of the heat the heater makes in your home vanishes. It’s like heating a room with a door open, it’s just wasting money. It’s annoying, isn’t it? Electricity isn’t cheap and it’s usually one of the highest monthly costs we have after paying our mortgage, and 30% of that cost is doing absolutely nothing. Just take a look at this infrared photo:
How You Can Save Massive Amounts of $$$ With Energy Efficient Windows
Energy-efficient windows can help you save thousands of dollars on your electricity bill by retaining heat more effectively than conventional windows. How you might ask? Well, there are multiple ways:
- Multiple Pane Windows: Energy-efficient windows will be either double or triple-paned. The multi-pane allows insulation to be created and reduce the flow of heat. Additionally, windows sometimes have Krypton or Argon between the panes to reduce the flow of heat even more.
- Low E Coating: Energy-efficient windows also will sometimes have Low-E Coating. Low-E Coating minimizes the amount of ultraviolet or infrared light that can pass through the windows without reducing the visibility
- The Window Frames: You will want to use vinyl, composite, wooden, or fiberglass window frames with your energy-efficient windows to improve their heat retention.
But Aren’t Energy Efficient Windows Incredibly Expensive?
They can be very expensive, but many smart consumers are using a simple trick to reduce the price of new windows by up to 50%! Many people are unaware that various local, state, and federal grants are available to compensate you in the form of tax rebates when you install energy-efficient windows.
What Is The Simple Trick?
- Head over to The Window Expert.
- After you enter your details they will find all the local, state and federal grants that apply to you.
- They’ll then match you with professionally insured window installers and ensure you get the best price possible.
- Finally, sit back and relax while your brand new energy-efficient windows are installed.